Wednesday, December 31, 2008

<<<<>>>>>Family<<<<< from else where>>>>

My Uncle and Aunt, and cousins came from BC to visit. They meant it as a surprise but the only one surprised was me. Either I'm not good at listening or I just showed up in Canada to late to find out they where coming, so I was shocked, or at least at the moment it happened I thought I was. It is fun to see all the people who say they are related to me that I don't know.


I am registered for the tournament. it starts Jan 16 and ends Jan 18. We have not been to a court for a while so I am just training at home a little.

Maybe I should change the name of my blog to Furlough Life. hmmm I'll think about it.


Kuya Presto and I
Our snow fort not yet done
my birthday meal of Nov.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kevvvvvvvvvvvvin.

It's too cold...

Kevin said...

what do you think it would be in the middle of winter? steaming hot?:)well maybe in the Philippines.