Tuesday, September 15, 2009

running and other random things

we are in AZ.
yesterday i went running. i think i ran a little more then 3 miles. it is different running here because we are so high. i think i am going to do a very short run today. maybe 2 miles. i don't know. the Philippines is getting closer!!!! i am writing a noval this school year. it is very hard. i like writing but a whole very complex noval is hard!!!

we have been seeing many people. the most made comment is "wow you have grown" i just nod and say it has been 4 years. or else i say "can you pls tell my dad i am taller then him?" i just have to make sure my dad does not forget!!!!!:)

i am having fun doing card tricks on people.

i better go do some more school.









wind blown sand burns my eyes. the sun scorches every thing it touches.


i fry eggs out on the sand. just kidding but it feels like i could.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

hey Mr. Patrick. i am going to e-mail you but my computer is packed up and so i can't or don't know how. i am on my moms computer. i will e-mail you when i get my computer in the Philippines. that will be Tuesday or Wednesday. My dad said i should tell you on here.........