Thursday, June 9, 2011

Done With School

School. One of those things that must be done, and is often taken lightly by those who must go through with it. A awesome little kid once said that after twelve years of school you still don't know anything, and at that point you are supposed to figure out what you want to do with your life and go to school for it. i think that covers it pretty well. i have finally finished tenth grade, so i almost get to figure out what to go to school for. ha ha. getting closer anyhow.

 i am super exited to finally get to do all the work my mom has been wanting me to do but i haven't had time for....i mean  this is exiting!



Have a good day.

4 comments:

Garry and Cynthia Barkman said...

you're excited or exited? I am sure you are going to LOVE the plan I have for your summer... I am out for coffee just to make a "to do" list a mile long for you! He he!
so glad we're doing with school... just 2 more years and you can start studying something so you can do something with your life!

Gunstrav said...

Nice man! I finally finished up this week too, though I only finished 9th grade. >.>

Kevin said...

uhh that was meant to be excited... sorry.

Kevin said...

@Gunstrav. sweet. its great is it not? :) whatever grade you are finishing.