Saturday, January 10, 2009

mmmmm....the title of this post will be.......I'm not sure what it will be so this will be it.

i am sitting in a chair at the computer blogging. i hear my little brother singing, my dad getting ready to talk on Sunday night, and my mom telling my dad he could do such and such on his power point. i hear the heater running, i feel very cold in spite of all its work. not a very uncommon feeling here in Canada.

the tournament is in 6 days. I'm not nervous yet, and I wont be till I get into the car to go. then I will be really nervous. and I wont stop being nervous till I start playing.



Here are some Christmas pictures. they are not the most interesting pictures in the world. but they are pictures. not that i needed to put pictures on here it just seems better if i do.




well maybe I should think about going to bed. i hope thinking does not involve doing whatever I'm thinking about. no, but really i better go to bed.


feelings i feel of cold wind, sights i see of plain white fields. this is Canada after all.

No comments: