Friday, January 30, 2009

Tournament, bronze meddles, raffle prizes

the tournament went good, Kaleb got bronze in singles under 12. i got bronze in under 16 singles. in doubles we had to play against number 2 seed players first game. we lost. we did win consolations though.

my latest carving protect is a bear.




"wind blows over a field of white, trees are few but all the more beautiful, people say it is a wonderful sight, how it happened they don't know. How could they miss a glimpse of their creator? I don't know. for me it shows a little of what he is. I find peace there in the quiet of the out doors, there I find time to talk with the creator of all the earth. be still a moment and know he is there, always. not just a feeling but a fact and a love that never ends, not just a whim that came floating on the wind but a solid rock to build your life on."
by somebody who wants with all his heart to be like his savior, to follow him in every thing.

1 comment:

Patrick said...

Hi Kevin, I found you comments quite encouraging. Last Sunday as Mary and I were sitting in church, my thoughts were of how Jesus talked of the Good Sheperd and the one lost sheep. He left them safely in the fold and went after the one. He came looking for me. Doesn't that show you how much He cares for you? Patrick