Tuesday, January 3, 2012

How Fast Does Time Travel?

  well, according to blogger I have not posted in almost two months. That is quite a shame due to the amount of things that have happened, and the amount of things I have learned. But that is the way things go I guess, when time finally get super interesting you have not time to write about them.    
Anyway  things went by so fast that I never  really had time to hear myself think, nor to write about it.  In the process of life I kinda missed Christmas and new years, and I think I had a birthday after my last post too. And stopped and started school.  The biggest thing that happened was that i   went on a three day survey with one of the missionary’s here. It was quite a privilege to be able to go, and I learned an incredible amount of things.   I shall  do a long post on that sometime I hope.
I should also mention that I won a small tournament, and that I started a small business stringing rackets.
And second most important (not really) is that I found a band, or orchestra, called Trans-Siberian Orchestra.  And I got their album ‘Night Castle’ for Christmas, and bought their album ‘Beethoven’s Last Night’ it is totally the best modern music out there. At least that I have found.   It is sorta rock with an orchestra, and a classical twist to it. Really neat.

Also my parents went away for their anniversary  and I said up all night playing PS2 with a friend. I got completely sick with cookies and ice cream, and lack of sleep but I enjoyed my self to my full extent.
And sadly there was a huge flood in CDO, the city we go to when we want to shop, had a huge flood and six hundred plus people died. 


 Hopefully i will get to post again soon.


                                                some of the road was really nice





                                                 we saw quite a few land slides.




                                                           beautiful view

3 comments:

Garry and Cynthia Barkman said...

So, I think you might still be slightly over-tired and mentally over-extended. Interesting spelling going on there.

Content, however, is awesome. I'm a pretty proud mama!

love you!

Kevin said...

hey know, my spell checker said i hard everything write.

Jaclyn said...

I love the photos!!