Tuesday, April 28, 2009

bike

one thing i forgot to say last time is that i got a bike!!! yea!!! if you don't already understand, i am very excited!!!
my mom is going to a concert this evening. i hope maybe i can go to the court while she is there. unfortunately i don't think it will work. oh well.

i just finished writing 2 more stories. now just editing.... or torture which ever you would rather.

we just found out that training here is over. to bad...to sad......I'm not glad....I'm just a lad....I'm not that mad..... its not a fad....or an add for that matter.....i think i lost my mind....will you help me to find?.....it would be kind....yikes I'm going insane.
maybe now you know why my mom some times gets headaches. but if you were to listen to Kaleb you would under why my head always hurts. (just joking Kaleb)
Kaleb broke a racket the other day in training. only the 3rd.




well now i am going to go eat because I'm hungry. that would be the reason i eat wouldn't it? man talking is so much work... i can say things so many wrong ways.

No comments: