Monday, April 27, 2009

having not written in a long time

well I guess i have not written in years. Maybe not years, but you get what i mean. i have tried and tried to post but something happened on my computer because i could not. it has gotten a lot warmer since i wrote last. today is 0 degrees. i think. it was 15 a couple days ago. it did not stay.
i am not totally sure what i should say, lots of things have happened. i got a 2 day job at a turkey farm a week or so ago. i worked from about 2 till 4:30. that was cool. mmmmmmmm........ and i started carving a little man.
i finished writing another story. i am going to send it to some writer dude to look at. we went to somebody's cabin for a day, we drove a quad and a snowmobile. that was fun.

i got stuck with the snowmobile, one trucks got stuck and one of the quads got stuck and the other quad got a broken track. that made it even more fun!!!
to get to the cabin we drove on a frozen lake. that was awesome.

Words hide their meaning,


The false smile disguises pain,


Anger covers a broken heart,


But joy can never hide.


Smile. I hope they understand what I want it to mean. Hope they understand. Talk to them….. NO WAY!!! Why would I tell them? So I wait… hoping somebody tells them. But we have the gift of life so why do I sit smiling and hoping? Fear. Fear of people, fear of myself, that I won’t say the right thing. Is it courage I need, or faith and trust? Faith in the fact that He is stronger in me than he that is in the world, trusting He will give me the words to speak when the time comes. That is the courage that I need.

No comments: