Wednesday, August 25, 2010

it has been a long time

it has been way too long since i have posted. life just got a little busy.

the tournament is starts tomorrow. i am getting very exited. the draws were meant to posted today, but they are still not there. i really want to know, mostly because there will be games at two or three different courts around the city, so i am just hoping my games are all in one place. and i am wondering if our whole family will play at the same place, or if we will all be in different courts. that would be very hard.

i guess i should mention that i cut the bottom of my big toe on my left foot. i had three stitches. i wont say much about it, because it was not all that interesting.

i still dont have any pictures on my computer. it is really too bad, because i think my mom got some cool ones. if you want to see them you could always check out her blog. there is a link on the side.


i have finished my novel. well i cant say that it is totally finished. it still needs a lot of work. but for now it is done. i think i will post it up here chapter by chapter but i am not sure. i am going to ask my mom how best to do it.



i need to go eat lunch, but i will post more later i hope. have a good day!

No comments: