Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Waterfall

i started school today. i am not sure if i am exited or not. i only did like half a day because so much time was spent cleaning my office. i do a full day tomorrow. what was, or is it like when you start or started school? comment and tell me about it. i would love to hear.


my garden is doing ok, but not geat. that may be because i have been gone so much lately.

here are some pictures of the trip to CDO where the tournament was held. there was a really cool water fall that we stopped at. we never stopped before cause we are always in a hurry. but this time we stopped. it was really cool.

3 comments:

Patrick said...

reinceI really like the waterfall. Just one small part of God's creation.
Patrick

Kevin said...

don't we have a wonderful God? who created so many beautiful things?

kevin

Garry and Cynthia Barkman said...

well, starting school is sort of exciting, sort of scary, and somewhat overwhelming! I remember looking at my textbooks and thinking that I'd have to know all that stuff by the end of the year!