Friday, September 24, 2010

Randomness

 Yesterday, that was Friday, i had a very hard training day.  in the morning i went running, and in the afternoon  i went mountain biking with Rich and Luke. we only went 20some km. but still. it was muddy, and slippery. and lots of fun. in the evening i played. here is a picture of me playing. jump smashing. 

 i should also say that while mountain biking we found a 10km running trail. that is exiting, as all we have been doing lately is 5km.


this is a picture Kaleb drew for my novel. i would post the other amazing ones, but this was the only one on the computer. the white at the top is for the title.(of my novel)
i have written one book, and am working on two more. one i am writing, the other i am still outlining. if you would like to read my finished novel, just comment, and i will send it to you by email, or however works best.


 i after i find the camera i am going to take pictures of my garden. it is doing pretty good right now. i am just getting ready to plant pinto beans. something that is very hard to find here, but we love to eat.

 well i better go do my chores.

No comments: