Sunday, October 19, 2008

Bike

On Saturday I got my bike fixed. I don't Know how I did it but i broke my peddles and seat post. I got a new seat post and peddles and peddle arms. a while ago I broke my spokes on my back wheel. I guess I'm a little hard on my bike. I think this afternoon I will ride my bike to Power Zone court with my coach and lift waits. All my friends are off school now. They are training every day for the next 2 weeks. I am not. The Mango trees are in bloom. Not a good thing when you have of allergies and asthma. Last night I took medicine for my allergies. seemed like a good idea till I woke up this morning. well I'm awake, that's the problem. I am out of bed with my eyes open but i am still not awake. or maybe it is just my head, I don't think it got turned on yet. Maybe Air1 will help.... I'll try it.

"Man finds it hard to get what he wants, because he does not want the best; God finds it hard to give, because he would give the best and man will not take it."
George MacDonald

No comments: