Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finished My Math Course, Played In a Fun Games and Read a Book

Today i took my last test for pre-algebra. I scored 100%. I now know 100% of the things i am supposed to know. I still have 3 weeks of other school left that i need to finish before we go on furlough. on Tuesday night i went to a fun games. i won in level C men's doubles. In fun games you draw a name out of a "hat" and that name is your partner. well the person that belongs to that name or the person to whom that name belongs to depending on how you look at it. It was lots of fun. the prize was $3. I had to pay a dollar to enter though so really only $2 and free play. or $3 and you pay for your play either way it was fun. I stayed till 11:00, 3 hours past the time i had to go to bed. Fun Games are almost as rare as tournaments but you stay later and pay less.
Oh and the book i read was..... I can't remember what it was but it was interesting all the same.

"The next best thing to being wise ones self is to live in a circle of those who are."
C.S. Lewis

"Happiness depends on what happens, joy does not."
Oswald Chamber

"Before you are surrendered you are a "self-ian" when you are surrendered you are a "Christ-ian", a Christan"
E. Stanley Jones

No comments: