Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Colds and Computer Mechanics

I have a cold and have had it for the past 2 days. It does not want to leave. it seems to like me in spite the fact that i hate it. oh well all good things come to end so maybe bad things will to:) oh maybe it thought it would visit with my allergies for a while and they would take turns bothering me (colds and allergies are very polite, always remember that when you feel like kicking one) It looks like we might have a house for when we go back to Canada. My friends are competing today to see who will go to regional. then national. several of my friends went to national already. national are in 2 years.

I am a very qualified computer mechanic!!! you might want me to go through a little more training before i fix your computer but just to touch up my skills!!!:)

friends

I better go do school.

No comments: