Sunday, October 5, 2008

..........Life.........

Yesterday we had a good Sunday. We listened to a sermon, watched badminton and played Settlers of Catan. I won the game of settlers. In badminton Lee Chang Way lost against Hiddat in championship game.(i don't Know how to spell their names) I don't Know what happened to Lee, he looked very tired mentally. Lee is the number one singles player in the world. Hiddat won the Olympics in 2004 and was world champion the year after. It was a good game but Lee was not himself.
My Dad's leg looks better. not good yet, but a lot better, like a lot. He can now bend his leg witch is good.

Garden

Most every thing exept my black beans and some tomatoes are looking dead. It has been raining rally hard again and plants don't like hard rain.

Badminton
I am going to go lift wates today at maybe 4:00. The tornament is this saterday. There is also going to be another tournament in Nara at the end of the month. This week we are cutting down on our foot work and will mostly play with our partners. My partner will be Earl.I will try to put a picture of him on when i find one. We Got leveled on saturday. we got leveled B. My Dad and Kaleb are going to partner. They got Leveled C. My Mom is also leveled C. This tournament does not have any level E so everybody got leveled up one level.
the only problem is the level B players are still in level B. really i'm on the top of level C.

No comments: