Sunday, September 28, 2008

Tournaments, Sore Legs and Trophies

I got the trophy I wanted. i placed champion mixed doubles level C with my Mom and 2nd runner- up men's doubles level C with my Dad. Kaleb was runner up in men's doubles level E. Lots of good players. In championship game mixed i played against one of my friends who i train with every week. score was 21-19, 23-21. The score for men's doubles level C semi finals game was 19-21, 21-18, 10-11. Kaleb's score for championship game was. 17-21, 21-15, 18-21.
after the tournament they gave away shoes. they were really nice. several of my friends got shoes.Here are some pictures of the tournament.
here is a picture of my trophies. sorry you can't see all the writing on them.
Kaleb and I waiting. and getting more nervous.
some of our friends.
Kaleb and his partner Jom Jom in championship game
more trophiesDad and I get our trophies
Kaleb getting with his trophy
my friends and I after the tournament

No comments: