Friday, September 19, 2008

Burns and School and Things

This morning my Dad burned his leg really bad on his motorcycle. His leg got caught on the exhaust pipe when he fell. It is a second degree burn about 2inches wide by 4 or 5 inches long.
next week is my week off from school. Yippee!!!! I am going to work more in my garden. I think I am going to plant more tomatoes and maybe some cucumbers. I finished the story I have been writing.

Weather
The weather is sunny for the first time in a million years (at least it feels that long, but since the world has not existed that long I guess I'm exaggerating a little. )

Garden
Not much has happened with my garden besides that my tomatoes look like they are mad. at least they are not very happy. every thing else is growing good. I picked some of my ginger yesterday.

Badminton
The tournament is next week Saturday. and there is another tournament on Oct 11.

No comments: