Monday, September 8, 2008

snakes and things

I just shot a snake out of a tree, unfortunately there were 2 snakes. I'm still looking for the other one. I have a lot of experience chasing snakes. i chased my first snake when i was 6. kind of a stupid thing to do. i have learned since then that you don't call all your friends and circle the unfortunate snake. you might become the unfortunate one. so if you come upon a snake please take my advice and don't chase it, circle it or do any other stupid things like I do.I tried to learn... but you can see by what i did today I did not learn very well. oh well. It was exiting. not that I don't have exiting things happen to me every day, i have plenty, but that does not take away from the fact that it was exiting.
MORE NEWS

Garden

my garden is doing well as usual. this morning i planted cucumbers, dill and tomatoes. the parsley i planted a couple days ago is just coming up.

Life

Dad and Mom are in meetings. they love meetings.(when they don't exist). Kaleb is supposed to to be doing school just as i am. Maybe i can count this as school......

Badminton
i am supposed to have training this afternoon. i still don't know what time training might be, I'll find that out 2 minutes before i go. there is a tournament at the end of this month. I'm training hard. hopefully i can bring home a trophy unlike i did last tournament.

well have a nice day to anybody who is reading this. or if you are on the other side of the world, have a good evening.
Kevin

1 comment:

Little Turtle said...

Hi Kevin,
I want yopu to know I read your blog. I am sure there are others. You may want to "invite" others to read your blog.
Little Turtle