Monday, September 15, 2008

Rain...... and Maybe More

Yesterday morning I had great hopes of a sunny day. Yesterday afternoon our yard was flooded. we had a foot of water every where. Not as bad as some times but bad enough i wrote about it.
It was brown out all afternoon. We have had brown outs almost every day for 16 weeks. I am glad we took a trip in the middle. Tomorrow we are going to a river to swim and maybe do some fishing. I am going to try a new way of making fish hooks this afternoon if i have time. well not really a new way, a different way, and maybe a better way. I also want to make a fish spear if i have time.

Garden
Most of my small tomato and cucumber plants died from the rain yesterday. a couple of the big ones look almost dead but i think most of them will survive.
here is a picture of some of my tomatoes before the rain.

Badminton
Kaleb and i have training today. More foot work and running......more tiredness.... more pain..... but hey maybe i can win the tournament! that's a much happier thought.No, actually i like training. It's hard but the rewards are big(if you train hard). it just takes a long time to get them. I think our family will also play this evening after training. I hope.

here is a pictures of another tournament.

No comments: