Sunday, September 14, 2008

I had a good weekend. Saturday night we went and played badminton. we Had fun. ( i at least had fun, and i think everybody else did). My garden is doing OK. my tomatoes don't like the rain that has been visiting us for the past week. they look kind of sad, droopy, and muddy. if they could talk they would not be very nice to listen to. the tomatoes and cucumbers i planted seem to be growing good. This morning Dad and i went out to the farm and got milk, the only real milk on the island. Kaleb is drawing some really cool pictures of Legolas and Frodo. i think i better go start school before it gets too late.

2 comments:

Garry and Cynthia Barkman said...

Hey, Bud. You're doing a great job. That writer in you is getting lots of practice! I love reading your blog, and I live with you. Pretty cool!

Kevin said...

thanks Mom!